ACE Equipment One Year Limited Warranty
Admiral Craft Equipment Corp. (ACE) warrants its equipment against defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the following conditions:
ACE Equipment is warranted for one year, effective from the date of purchase by the original owner. A copy of the original receipt or other proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty coverage. This warranty applies to the original owner only, and is not assignable.
Should any product fail to function in its intended manner under normal use within the limits defined in this warranty, at ACE’s discretion, such product will be repaired, replaced with a refurbished unit, or replaced with a new unit by ACE, after defective unit has been inspected and defect has been confirmed. ACE does not assume any liability for extended delays in replacing any item beyond its control. This warranty does not apply to rubber and non-metallic synthetic parts that may need to be replaced due to normal usage, wear or lack of preventative maintenance.
This warranty covers products shipped into the 48 contiguous United States, Hawaii, and metropolitan areas of Alaska and Canada. Warranty coverage on products used outside the 48 contiguous United States, Hawaii and metropolitan areas of Alaska and Canada may vary. Contact ACE for details at 1-800-223-7750
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
- Equipment failure relating to improper installation, improper utility connection or supply and problems due to improper ventilation.
- Equipment that has not properly been maintained, damage from improper cleaning, and water damage to controls.
- Equipment that has not been used in an appropriate manner, or has been subject to misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, negligence, damage during transit, delivery or installation, fire, flood, riot, or act of God.
- Equipment that has the model number or serial number removed or altered.
- Equipment on which the security seal has been broken.
If the equipment has been changed, altered, modified, or repaired without express written permission from ACE, then the manufacturer shall not be liable for any damages to any person or to any property, which may result from the use of this equipment thereafter.
This equipment is intended for commercial use only and this warranty is void if equipment is used in other than a commercial application.
For warranty and non-warranty related issues, technical support, purchase replacement parts and warranty registration visit http://www.admiralcraft.com. Please have your model number, serial number and proof of purchase ready. It is not necessary to contact the place where you originally purchased your product from.¬
“THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILTY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND CONSTITUES THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF ACE. IN NO EVENT DOES THE LIMITED WARRANTY EXTEND BEYOND THE TERMS STATED HEREIN.”